Reclamation Reclamation

Fun!

This is fun, even though I'm really awful at it, apparently. I love the insect graphics, too, they look great, and the music is awesome without being too distracting. Nice work!

RKF RKF

Pretty fun, but easy

It's a pretty fun, quirky little game, although I'd hesitate to call it a "rhythm" game. Aside from your weapons sounding like instruments, there's really not much of a rhythm to it. I think maybe some background music for the instruments to go along with would have helped. There's not much challenge involved either, you really just have to move the mouse back and forth and the game does the rest of the work for you. Not bad, but probably not something I'd come back to play again.

Ninja Ball Training Ninja Ball Training

A little confused

Why upload this as a separate file? It seems like it'd be better to just put it in the game itself, or make it the first level or something. The actual game is a lot of fun, it just seems strange to have two submissions for it when they could so easily be combined.

Mole's quest Mole's quest

Frustrating

The controls are pretty clunky, it's really hard to land jumps sometimes. I agree that you should restart on the screen you die on, not go all the way back to the beginning (I will admit that I didn't get far enough to hit one of the checkpoints, I gave up when I died on the screen with all the flying rats for the third time). It'd also be nice to have an option to turn the music/sounds off. The game has potential, it just needs some tweaking..

Stoner Match Stoner Match

Pretty good!

Pretty fun little game, the graphics are nice and crisp, and the concept is executed really well. It could really use some music, though, it seems kind of... empty without it.

Crop Defenders Crop Defenders

Great!

This is a fun take on the defender genre, it's nice to see it being mixed up a little. The artwork is really well done, and the "visibility" option is a great idea to keep the screen from getting too congested. Nice work!

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Awesome

This game brings back so many memories. Memories of.. hours and hours of frustration, haha. But it's all good, I had fun swearing at the screen all over again, this time at Santa. :D Awesome job.